2017年11月11日土曜日

This week at club IMAGE- Hyperballad 超恋歌

Hyperballad

I am going to put "Hyperballad" this Sunday at club IMAGE.
This is an act I made in 2014 and I just updated it with mesh head and body.
The stage props are the same from 2014. It's a simple set but I like the way particles and music tell you a story along with the dance performance:D
*Show time * NOV 12 Sunday  at 6 AM SLT  (日本時間23時 JST japan time)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Laem%20Singh/193/28/2021



The music I use in this act is "Hyperballad" by Bjork

Hyperballad By Bjork

we live on a mountain right at the top there's a beautiful view from the top of the mountain every morning i walk towards the edge and throw little things off like: car-parts, bottles and cutlery or whatever i find lying around it's become a habit a way to start the day i go through this before you wake up so i can feel happier to be safe up here with you it's real early morning no-one is awake i'm back at my cliff still throwing things off i listen to the sounds they make on their way down i follow with my eyes 'til they crash imagine what my body would sound like slamming against those rocks and when it lands will my eyes be closed or open? i'll go through all this before you wake up so i can feel happier to be safe up here with you safe up here (with you)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿